Teaching, Learning, meet Technology.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Fun with Blackboard Release 7's Language Pack Editor

I've been working with the Blackboard Language Pack Editor, which is a new component in release 7. The editor allows you to customise the Blackboard interface to accommodate foreign languages, institution-specific terminology, and um, other customisations.

I had a bit of a play with the extensive editing capabilities and thought I would share some of the most amusing. Don't get me wrong, the Language Pack Editor is one the easiest to use, most powerful, and most user-responsive bit of functionality Blackboard has come out with. I think these images illustrate just how simple to use and powerful it really is. All images were taken from our development environment only and promptly returned to their original text. Enjoy.

I started off with the Control Panel:








Then had a play with the portal.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home